This year’s UDFA class is expected to be more talented than usual due to the impact of COVID-19. There are more draft-eligible players than usual. And when Philly made a limited number of choices, Howie Roseman said he challenges his scouts to make this a very strong UDFA class for the birds.
Feel free to use this post as an open thread for the next few hours as some reports of the Eagles’ 2022-expired free agent signings will emerge. We use this post to track all UDFA news and rumors. Check back often for updates.
Please note that not all of these reports are necessarily official. Things can change, and sometimes rookie minicamp trials are reported as UDFA signings. Still, this tracker should give us a good idea of which long-range players the Eagles will ultimately add to their list.
It took nearly two weeks for the Eagles to announce their UDFA signatures last year, so there may be a delay in officially confirming those additions. Either way, we want UDFA scout reports published here at Bleeding Green Nation in the near future.
*** CLICK HERE FOR THE BEST AVAILABLE OPPORTUNITIES. ***
Brown QB EJ Perry
S Reed Blankenship
Utah WR / RS United Kingdom Covey
Oklahoma RB Kennedy Brooks
Nevada QB Carson Strong
Alabama CB Josh Jobe
Clemson CB Mario Goodrich
Duke CB Josh Blackwell
- Britain Covey was an effective college punt return with an average of 11.9 and four touchdowns scored. Nice special team adds.
- Carson Strong! QB Factory keeps honking, honey. It’s an interesting one. Without a doubt the best UDFA player on the market.
- Eagles reportedly “came up with a very late strong offerFor Florida A&M safety Markquese Bell, but he decided to join the Cowboys instead. Boo!
- The Eagles’ first three leaked UDFA signings were secondary players. No surprise there.
EJ Perry signs a free agent deal with the Philadelphia Eagles. The Eagles were lucky.
– Bill Burt (@BurtTalksSports) April 30, 2022
Comp update: $ 240k guaranteed for Kennedy Brooks to #Eaglespr. source.
– Jordan Schultz (@Schultz_Report) April 30, 2022
JUST IN: Quarterback Carson Strong has signed with the Philadelphia Eagles as an exhausted free agent
– Kirsten Moran (@kirstenlizmoran) April 30, 2022