Trump live: Ex-president tells Piers Morgan that he ‘threatened’ Putin when the court dismisses him

‘I’m a more honest man than you’: Trump storms out of Piers Morgan’s interview

Donald Trump has been found in contempt of a case against him by New York Justice Minister Letitia James, who is investigating allegations of fraud in the Trump organization’s real estate business.

The ex-president and his staff have so far refused to comply with Ms James’ demands for documents, which led to a judge imposing a daily fine of $ 10,000 until the records are handed over.

Meanwhile, Mr Trump’s highly coveted interview with Piers Morgan began with the former president insisting that he deterred an invasion of Ukraine under his administration by threatening Vladimir Putin “as he has never been threatened before”.

Prior to the screening of their conversation, Mr Morgan described Trump as “pathological” in his fixation on the alleged theft of the 2020 election, a conspiracy theory that the journalist insisted there is no evidence for.

In the interview, Mr Trump refers to Meghan Markle, claiming that she is leading Harry “by the nose”, while claiming that the Queen should deprive the couple of all royal titles.

Read more:

1650918264

See: Trump claims that the war between Ukraine and Russia would not have taken place if the 2020 election had not been ‘scammed’

Trump claims that the war between Ukraine and Russia would not have taken place if the 2020 elections had not been ‘scammed’

Justin VallejoApril 25, 2022 9:24 PM

1650917591

Trump comments on Musk’s Twitter takeover:

Donald Trump claims he will not return to Twitter even if his account is restored after Elon Musk’s takeover.

“I’m not going on Twitter, I want to stay on the TRUTH,” Trump told Fox News. “I hope Elon buys Twitter because he wants to improve it and he’s a good man, but I want to stay on the TRUTH.”

Trump told added that he would start “TRUTHing” within the next week and stay there regardless of his number of followers on Twitter.

“The bottom line is, no, I’m not going back to Twitter,” he said, adding, “We receive millions of people, and what we find is that the answer to TRUTH is much better than being on Twitter.” .

Justin VallejoApril 25, 2022 9:13 PM

1650916704

Morgan claims Boris Johnson intervened to cancel the Trump interview

Piers Morgan claimed in the first part of his Trump interview that British Prime Minister Boris Johnson had intervened in an attempt to cancel an interview between the two.

However, further details will have to wait for tomorrow’s section.

Justin VallejoApril 25, 2022 20:58

1650916593

Trump stormed out of the interview in ‘a smelly temperament’, Morgan says

Slowly rolling the drama in his interview, Piers Morgan says he will not show the so-called storm out of Donald Trump until tomorrow’s episode of “Uncensored.”

He did, however, point out that Trump was in “a stinking temper”.

Justin VallejoApril 25, 2022 20:56

1650916420

Prince Harry the most ‘whipped’, Trump says

Donald Trump says Prince Harry is “whipped like no one I’ve ever seen” by Meghan Markle.

“I want to know what’s going to happen when it ends,” Trump said. “It will end, and it will end badly, and I wonder if Harry will return on his hands and knees to the beautiful city of London,” he added.

Justin VallejoApril 25, 2022 20:53

1650916326

Trump calls Pence “foolish and weak”

Donald Trump turned his back on former Vice President Mike Pence for refusing to support his false election claims

“Mike was stupid and he was weak,” Trump says.

Justin VallejoApril 25, 2022 20:52

1650916045

Trump claims that the ‘massive proof’ election in 2020 was scammed

Challenged to be morally responsible for the US Capitol uprising on January 6, Donald Trump maintained his unsubstantiated claims that the 2020 presidential election was stolen.

“I have evidence, and we have massive evidence,” Trump said, calling Piers Morgan a “fool” for believing it was a free and fair election.

Justin VallejoApril 25, 2022 20:47

1650915656

Viewers slap Ricky Gervais intro to Piers Morgan’s Donald Trump interview

Piers Morgan’s new show Uncensored was shown for the first time on Talk TV today (April 25) with a special introduction from comedian Ricky Gervais.

In the surprise comedy ahead of the British television company’s much talked about Donald Trump interview, Gervais appeared to wish Morgan “good luck” with his new series, which Morgan promises will “cancel the culture”.

In the video, Gervais said: “The producers of Piers Morgan’s new show contacted me and asked me if I wanted to be a guest. I said, ‘Definitely not’.”

He added: “They said you would not mind making a quick video and wishing him good luck? I said, ‘Do I have to mean it?’ They said ‘No.’ I said ‘good luck’.

Amanda Whiting has the story.

Justin VallejoApril 25, 2022 20:40

1650915594

See: Trump claims he threatened Putin ‘as he has never been threatened before’

Trump claims he threatened Putin ‘as he has never been threatened before’.mp4

Justin VallejoApril 25, 2022 8:39 PM

1650915521

Trump gave Angela Merkel a white flag for surrender; ‘a very luxurious napkin’

“I had it out with her,” Trump said of Germany’s energy dependence on Russia. “I sent her the white flag of surrender,” he continued.

She asked, what do you mean?

“Do me a favor, raise this flag for surrender. Do you know what it was? It was a very luxurious napkin,” Trump said.

Justin VallejoApril 25, 2022 20:38