WELD COUNTY, Colo. (KDVR) — The Weld County Sheriff’s Office is asking for the public’s help in the theft of Victorian furniture taken from a self-storage business on Sunday.
The sheriff’s office said deputies responded to the business near Colorado Boulevard and 168th Avenue for a reported burglary.
The tenant told deputies that several pieces of antique Victorian furniture were stolen from the storage unit. Here’s a look at the items that were allegedly in the device:
- Two Victorian silver and ivory king and queen chairs
- Seven boxes of crystal candelabra
- One box with four spots with charging station
- A white coffee table with two side tables
- Two Maroon and Gold Victorian King and Queen Chairs
- Two Victorian gold and ivory king and queen chairs
- Two Victorian gold and ivory high chairs
- One gold and ivory Victorian sofa with chairs and table set
- A white Victorian sofa
- An antique sofa in gold and ivory
If you have any information about the stolen furniture, please contact Deputy Kyle Keizer at 970-400-4558. You can also contact Northern Colorado Crime Stoppers anonymously at 1-800-222-8477 and be eligible for a cash reward.