Article: “Oppa, I have not had my period for two months” Mijoo’s confession surprises Yoo Jae Suk
Source: Joongang via Naver
Mijoo said on ‘Sixth Sense 3’, “One of my side effects of COVID was skipping my period for two months.” Yoo Jae Suk gave her an awkward expression and said, “Stop, we’re recording for TV.” Mijoo continued, “Up, but did I have my period this month?”
1. [+765, -77] Can you imagine the outrage if Yoo Jae Suk told Mijoo something along the lines of how he has not had any wet dreams for two months … the gender discrimination is real
2. [+371, -6] I think people have been too easy on her, she has lost all common sense ㅋㅋ
3. [+203, -2] It’s not because she’s not allowed to say it, but why ask about it all to Yoo Jae Suk? It is so easy that the situation is misinterpreted.
4. [+190, -8] Why is she talking about her period to a man?
5. [+170, -10] People should not be embarrassed about their menstruation in front of a man … but if the other person feels uncomfortable about it, you should stop …
6. [+108, -1] I do not think Yoo Jae Suk’s wife is happy with that exchange
7. [+91, -1] It’s ridiculous that she said something like that, but I think it’s more ridiculous that the TV show did not edit it and just broadcast it
8. [+86, -1] People have been so easy on her that she seems to spit everything that falls into her. I can not stand the fact that she said such a thing without a gram of consideration in her face.
9. [+65, -3] Something about the way she looks and behaves just feels cheap to me
10. [+59, -1] Imagine how Jae Suk’s wife would feel about listening to it? It’s a variety, but her words are cheap.
11. [+52, -0] Is not that the kind of thing you would ask your boyfriend about?
12. [+52, -0] Does she have any mental health issues? I seriously question what’s going on in her head. Sigh, brainless clowns.
13. [+47, -0] Woman, you can not talk like that to someone else’s man
14. [+47, -1] She seems like such an airhead ~~~ no matter how comfortable you are with Yoo Jae Suk, you do not just say those things on TV .. think before you speak
15. [+37, -0] This is not the first time she’s saying something stupid, who’s been protecting her all along?
16. [+36, -0] Why did she say that? Yoo Jae Suk’s wife must feel annoyed.
17. [+35, -2] Are they so close that he even controls her menstrual cycles? She seems so cheap.
18. [+31, -0] Why should she ask Yoo Jae Suk about it … I know he loves her, but it’s easy for others to misinterpret their relationship if he knows about her menstrual cycles and all …
19. [+26, -2] Does she not feel embarrassed? Are you asking this to a married man on TV?
20. [+24, -0] Yes, I understand that skipping menstruation can be a side effect of COVID, but why are you asking about your menstrual cycle for Yoo Jae Suk? Did you think people would find it fun? You actually crossed a border and none of the viewers found it fun, so please learn to limit yourself. You will lose your career this way.
21. [+25, -4] How close is she to Yoo Jae Suk that she asks about it?
12. [+21, -0] Yoo Jae Suk has to cut the ties for her. She’s not. Hyori knows how to step on the line, but Mijoo has no idea where the line is. Yoo Jae Suk will go down with her if he keeps giving her another chance.