Dubai, United Arab Emirates (CNN) – The golf trip in Ramadan is adorned with many delicious meals.
Fried samosas, konafa and balaleet are among the most popular dishes on the dining table in the Gulf countries during the month of Ramadan, according to the official report from the Golf Health Council in a tweet on “Twitter”.
And if you want to know what calories you are consuming daily, here is a list of calories that are included in the most popular foods on the Gulf Ramadan trip:
- 240 milliliters of blueberry syrup: 165 calories
- Fried meat samosa: 165 calories
- Fried samosa cheese: 140 calories
- 100 grams of baklava: 390 calories
- 100 grams of kunafa: 400 calories
- A piece of Al-Oqaili pie: 352 calories
- Half a cup of Balaleet: 199 calories
The tweet advised to reduce these types of food, increase vegetables and fruits and drinking water.