Dubai, United Arab Emirates (CNN) – Are you excited to eat your first breakfast when Ramadan ends and Eid Al Fitr approaches? So make sure to start your day the right way by eating healthy meals.
The official Gulf Health Council account on Twitter shared a list of some suggested dishes for a healthy, nutrient-rich breakfast.
Here are some suggested dishes for Eid Al Fitr tomorrow:
- egg: Rich in protein, promotes satiety and helps you eat fewer calories
- Oats: Rich in fiber, which lowers cholesterol and increases the feeling of satiety. And you can cook it with milk to boost the protein
- coffee: A great way to start your day, caffeine can improve mood and mental performance, and this drink is also rich in antioxidants.
- the fruit: A source of vitamins, potassium, and makes you feel full because it contains a high percentage of water and fiber
- Nuts: A great addition to breakfast, it is full of nutrients and can help reduce the risk of heart disease
- Cottage cheese: Fantastic breakfast, high in protein, fullness and metabolism