Benzino reacts after 50 cents say he will put Coi Leray on TV

The match between Benzino and 50 Cent is far from over and it was made clear on Saturday night when Benzino called 50 out.

On Saturday, 50 Cent shared a post on his Instagram that showed love for Coi as he told people to stop hating her. He said

“Now would be a good time to stop hating @coileray. I want her to show up on your TV. STOP worrying about a first week’s WORK.”

Coi commented on his post and said, “GLG !!!!! LET US GOOOOOOO.”

However, it seems that Benzino did not feel 50s posts and shared a message to both 50 and Coi.

On Twitter, Benzino talked about 50 Cent’s current relationship with the Starz network and also claimed that there is a lawsuit saying 50 does not own the “BMF” brand.

As many of you know, 50 acts as a producer on several shows shown on Starz, including the hit series “BMF,” which premiered last year.

Benzino continued,

“You stupid a ** made the decision not to tell anyone because you’ve already invested too much. I’ll soon release the whole lawsuit, but I’ll let you marinate for a moment before I stick a fork in you.”

When it comes to Coi, he said,

“You crossed a line with my child, but it’s okay, she’s going to have to live with the decision she made to go against her father to deal with the opponents. Everyone who’s a real person will recognize her disloyalty, and that will be her downfall. “

As you know, 50 Cent and Benzino have been going back and forth on social media after 50 accused Benzino of being in a relationship with transgender model Shauna Brooks. Benzino then spoke in an interview with Raquel Harper, calling 50 the first “hip-hop rat. “

Do you want updates directly in your text inbox? Call us at 917-722-8057 or click here to participate!

TSR STAFF: Jade Ashley @ Jade_Ashley94


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.